How To Help
Get involved helping a world of children from more than 30 different countries to learn standard English.
MAKE A DONATION
The English Tutoring Project is a labor-intensive initiative, and as such, our largest expenses involve providing high-quality, certified instructors and technology for learning. ETP operates within Archdiocesan schools, therefore does not have overhead or capital expenses. As a result, your gift directly impacts a child in our program.
Your donation will help provide:
- Daily small group English language instruction with a certified teacher
- Updated technology for instruction
- Teaching materials, testing books, and recreational reading to take home
- Interpreters for Parent/Teacher conferences
- Life-changing opportunity by unlocking student potential
A donation of $2,100 covers the cost of one student for a year of tutoring.
Gifts of any size are greatly appreciated. It will continue to support the tutoring program in ETP partner schools. You may also choose to make a monthly recurring gift of any amount.
NOTE! When you click the donation buttons above, you’ll be directed to PayPal where you can type in your donation amount.